Thursday, July 29, 2021

What Lies Ahead


 

Can someone please tell me what lies ahead in the next month or two?  Will the Delta variant derail my plans?  Will I be able to sell the apartments and move to Vancouver to start a new life?  Will BB cooperate and be willing to work together with me on the move?  I have a million questions but no answers for any of them...

What is in my future?  

I know I am happy about visiting New York again but how long will this period of enchantment last?  Will I ever be happy again?

Living one day at a time is hard.  Sometimes I think if my life is cut short like Wai's, would I be upset?  I know I have no regrets about this life.  I have had my share of ups and downs but I am glad I found the greatest joy in my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...