Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday the 13th 2020: Is the Worst Over Yet?

 Today is the last Friday the 13th of the year 2020.  There is no doubt this is the worst year ever for me and for the world...



Another day of dreary rain!  It's a good thing I have my books with me to keep me from going insane.  I truly miss my Elmhurst library colleagues.  I know there aren't too many of them left since most have moved on for greener pastures?!  I do wonder sometimes what would have happened if I had stayed on at NYPL.  Would I be working at SIBL or would I be working at another division?

Still no word from the my potential employer.  I think I may be a good fit there.  I bet there are so many applicants for the job and they are taking their time to screen them all.  I may be too "old" and "senior" for them after all.  I still don't want to believe I am ready for retirement.  Not yet.  There is still a fire burning within me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...