Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Way of Life

 Should I consider myself lucky to find someone who shares my views on parenthood?  I see there are many childless couples out there who are like us.  They choose not to have kids, and not because they couldn't have kids.  I consider myself an earthling, and not an alien.  I just don't want to conform to society's rules to become a mother.  I don't feel sad whatsoever.  I am just happy to be on my own and not to take care of family.


There are parts of :"Earthlings" that I like but I don't understand why the story has to be so violent.  The cover of the book is very misleading.  It certainly is not a cute and cuddly story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...