Wednesday, January 27, 2021

MOMA Film Festival 8: On the Rocks




It's hard to believe Sofia Coppola directed this film.  It's best as a low grade Woody Allen sit-com type of movie.  If Apple TV is providing this kind of material for its subscribers, I would only consider getting it for free (I am getting it for free right now since I am not paying for Apple TV until October 2021).  Mildly entertaining and very light.  

Still holding my breath about the job at the crappy college..  What's taking them so long?  They are probably go with someone cheap with a lot less experience than I have.  I feel like I am a premium channel which is worthy of a bigger challenge and a large paycheck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...