Sunday, January 31, 2021

I Love Snow

 



I miss snow.  I miss my old neighborhood Forest Hills.  I miss Old Guy.  I miss 12 inches of snow.  I miss the new Starbucks that is two blocks from my apartment.  I miss the CVS and the Key Food that is adjacent to the new Starbucks.  I miss the Tudor cottages that look so much like England in my neighborhood.  I miss watching snow from my window. I miss the calmness I feel when I see the white stuff falling from the sky.  I miss my tea and my books when it snows.  I miss cooking when it's snowing outside.  I miss streaming a show on TV on a snowy evening.  

Most of all, I miss the whiteness and peacefulness that comes with a major snowfall.

Lucky New Yorkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...