Saturday, February 13, 2021

MOMA Film Festival 11: The Nest

 


How should I describe a middle age Jude Law? He's no longer the eye candy he once was but he's still better looking than some boozy American his age.

This film is another mediocre film about a failing marriage.  It's heartbreaking to see so many of these stories are being made constantly.  Are all marriages so depressing?  

The Film Festival is ending soon and the only two films that are still sticking in my mind are "The Father" and "Minari".  "Mank" was disappointing even with Gary Oldman in the lead.  I am not looking forward to seeing the Golden Globes, SAG and the Oscars this year with this roster of films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...