Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Galaxy Far Far Away


 Another coffee table book with pictures of far away places,  Realistically I would never ever consider staying at any of the places in the book.  If I want to get away from it all, I will need to spend a copious amount of money to get to ANY of these places.  Money that I don't have.  The Mongolian "Camp" does look intriguing.  


I am also drawn to the subtitle of this book.  The Most Unique Hotels at the End of the World.  Would I even be staying at a hotel if I am really traveling to the end of the world?  Reminds me of what A used to say about the end of the world,  He said he would go there alone and won't contemplate about coming back.  Obviously this statement was made in his younger days,  Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...