Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Reading On and On and On


Another miserable rainy day.  Another day of staying in and finishing my stack of library books.  Wanting to finish the book above.  The author is very witty and I admit I have a soft spot for books on the English language.  

Still no response for my prospective employer.  The ad is still up on their website  But that doesn't mean much.  It can simply mean they haven;t updated that part of the site yet.  I have mixed feelings about working  I love to work but I also would jump at the chance of traveling after the pandemic (or maybe take a quick trip back to NYC).  



.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...