Friday, December 11, 2020

A Therapeutic Day

 



Tom Hanks was pitch perfect in playing Fred Rogers in "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood".  I have always found Mr. Rogers to be a little creepy at times but I enjoyed this film a lot.  It's full of hope and light.  

I can't help thinking about A at times when I was watching this movie.  I wonder if he has fully grown up now that he's a father of two boys.  It's hard for me to think that he has settled down with a woman and he's no longer (Is that even possible) the self absorbed person he once was.

The film is very therapeutic for me.  I am sure Mother would have liked Tom Hanks playing Mr. Rogers if she is alive. 

A good 3 and a half out of four stars 👍👍👍 1/2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...