Sunday, December 13, 2020

Photographer, I Ain't


 
I wish I can take good pictures.  I wish I have steady hands.  The pictures I take with my camera are always shaky.  I can't seem to be able to do anything right.  I am the female version of Charlie Brown.  I am envious that Charlie Brown has so many friends.  He may be a Blockhead but he's so lovable!

I don't have an Instagram account since I don't take pictures.  I enjoy social media because I love looking at pictures people take of themselves and the things they are obsessed about,

The pictures in this book are fabulous and have me wondering if I will ever travel again. I love to travel with BB since he's my sole companion for any trips now.  I can't count on traveling with any of my friends anymore.  

It's BB and I against the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...