Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Back to the Drawing Board

 


I am truly disappointed about not getting the job.  How could she say that I don't have experience running a special library?  I've been a solo librarian for so many years!  There must be a reason why the email from that organization always ends up in my spam folder.  It's really not worth my time!

So many employers have told me that they are impressed with my skills set.  Ha!  If they are so impressed with me, then why don't they hire me?  Biggest lie of all time.  They just never had me as an employee and they don't know what they are missing.  They are so undeserving...

This is one of the worst years of my life.  I must hold out hope for 2021.  I know I am loved by many even though I lose out on this job.  I MUST NOT GIVE UP!

😿😿😿😿😿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...