Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Snow in NYC Tomorrow



 
I miss the snow in NYC!  I miss staying home and watching the snow!  I miss trekking to Starbucks to get drinks in the snow!

BB will probably get a snow day on Thursday.  If only I can be with him and we can watch TV together.  It's nothing like drinking a hot cocoa and reading a good book on a cold and snowy night!

When will we get snow here?  Most likely in January.  It won't happen this month.  

I have my eye on some cozy sweatshirts from H&M.  Hope they will have a sale after Christmas. No expensive gifts this year.  No mood to go Christmas shopping now that I don't have a job. 😞😞😞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...