Saturday, February 27, 2021

MOMA Film Festival 14: Druk (Another Round)


I really enjoyed this film!  I was never a fan of Thomas Vinterberg's previous films but this one was certainly the exception.  The film explores the mid-life crisis of four school teachers and has a great sense of humor.  I find myself drawn to these four men as they coped with their drunkenness.  Who knew Thomas Vinterberg (part of Lars Von Trier's group of directors) would finally make a film that I actually would enjoy wholeheartedly?

 Mads Mikkelsen was great as always in his role.  I don't understand why I tend to favor his films in general.  Can't explain it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...