Monday, March 8, 2021

Librarian Tales

 


I am surprised these kind of "tales" can be made into a book.  I can certainly relate to most of the tales here.  Library life is much more diverse and difficult in a big city library.  There are certain things I miss most about working in a public library and some that I truly dread.  Anyway public library life may be in my back mirror now since I've started the job in the college library.

It has been a week since I started my new job. I clearly enjoy not being supervised but I miss being able to go out during the day.  I don't know how long I will be staying on this job and I don't feel obligated to be with this school long term. The pay is not great.  I like the flexibility for now since I don't have to report to work and it gives me some income during this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...