Friday, February 5, 2021

Paris by Subway

I love this updated edition of Paris by Subway. I've read several of these type of "By Subway" series and this has got to be the best so far.  Hey if I can't travel, to Paris, the least I can do is fantasize about all the best shops and places to eat.  I must shed the pounds before I go traveling again.  I won't be able to wander around with all my excess weight!

I am celebrating Marie's birthday with a French dinner. Maybe I'll allow myself a macaron at Laduree since I haven't had one in months.  It's too bad Bouchon is now closed (has it re-opened?) in New York.  They have the best chocolate macarons there!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...