Friday, February 5, 2021

MOMA Film Festival 10: Pieces of a Woman


This film again is all about the lead performances.  I love Vanessa Kirby in the Crown and she is just s good here.  The story is very simple and it can be told in a few paragraphs.  The film will not any awards for its story but Vanessa Kirby will certainly earn a nomination.

I am almost at the end of the film festival.  I am looking forward to seeing Nomadland and then I am done.  None of the films so far have left a deep impression with me.  

2020 was a horrible year for the Arts.  Let's hope 2021 will not be the end of the movie theater!  I want to see the films on the big screen!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...