Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Paris Mon Cheri


What a wonderful find!  Another great Paris guidebook translated from the Japanese.  

I'd like to imagine My Old Guy and I traveling to Paris in the near future. We'll go window shopping and take in all the beautiful sights  I just love Paris so much.🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋 

Sometimes I think the pandemic will never end and I will have to return to NY to be with him.  It's going to be too expensive to travel back here..  Who has $2000 to spend to quarantine at a hotel?  When will travel restrictions ease?  Should I believe that this whole mess will be over by September?  I don't know what to believe anymore.  I will forever be a pessimist!

The only thing I can do at the moment is to hold on to this dream that my Old Guy will be with me in Paris.  There are so many obstacles in our way.  The move to find a new home and then travel the world in retirement....

If only Mom is still alive and she can eagerly push me to be optimistic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...