Tuesday, April 6, 2021

No Light at the End of the Tunnel


 

There simply is no light at the end of the Pandemic tunnel.  There is no way travel restrictions will be relaxed.  I really am on wit’s end thinking my life is ruined and will never be able to sink into another desirable job for the rest of my life.

Is this Depression with a capital “D”?  I am afraid and miserable at the same time. I don’t hold out hope for anything anymore. The only thing holding me together is watching the Graham Norton show on Facebook. That’s the only time I can truly crack up and not think about the state that I am in.

How will all this end?  No one knows.  If this is not the end of the world, then what is?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Turtle Warrior

I am now officially a TURTLE WARRIOR.  I will keep fighting until I get better from GBS.  My fingers tingle and my palms are always sweaty. ...